- Now with convenient storage pocket!
- 1. The K’arah (Seder Plate), the focal point of the Seder, contains 6 symbols:
- 2. Z’roah (shank bone): represents the Paschal lamb eaten on Passover during the era of the Great Temple.
- 3. Beitzah (egg): symbolizes the cycle of life.
- 4. Charoset (a mixture of crushed fruit, nuts and wine): reminder of the mortar used in the building of the Pyramids.
- 5. Maror (bitter herb): symbolic of the bitterness of slavery in Egypt.
- 6. Chazeret (lettuce): an additional bitter herb.
Care Instructions and Material:
- Using mild soap. Wipe surface gently with cloth or sponge. Allow to air dry.