Icaridin – insect repellent (alternative to DEET)
– It is DEET-free, as always
– It repels mosquitos for up to 5 hours and deer ticks for up to 7 hours
– Non-greasy and has a pleasant scent
– It can be used on children as young as 6 months and older
– Contains aloe and vitamin E
– It will not harm most synthetic fabrics or plastics
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. Hold container 15 to 20 cm from skin or clothing and spray evenly. Apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary. Do not apply directly to face, on wounds, freshly shaved, excessively sunburned or irritated skin.
TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth.
FOR CONTINUED PROTECTION FROM mosquitoes, reapply if necessary after 5 hours, and for deer ticks reapply if necessary after 7 hours. Do not spray in enclosed spaces.