Humask Pro Vision 2000 Level 2 – Wide Window Surgical Mask
Special features of Humask Pro Vision 2000 Level 2 masks
They have a HuCare™ membrane that provides exceptional filtration as well as unmatched comfort and lightness. Very high level of protection compared to other regular membranes which can lose their effectiveness over time.
These masks provide superior protection for all workers. They are particularly popular with those working in the field of education and by the hearing impaired. The reduced material thickness allows for easy lip reading and freedom of movement. In addition, the sound of the voice is not altered.
All Humask masks display this name on the front, certifying the authenticity of the product. In addition, all boxes of masks in the Humask Pro Vision 2000 level 2 category have an expiration date allowing easy identification of each package.
Technical features of the Humask Pro Vision 2000 Level 2 masks
- Bacteria filtration efficiency (EFB) ASTM F2101 ≥ 98%
- Particle filtration efficiency (PPE) ASTM F2299 ≥ 98%
- HuCare™ filter membrane: retains its high level of protection unlike conventional membranes which lose their effectiveness over time
- A barrier that repels liquids 100% (hydrophobic)
- Blood Fluid Resistance ASTM F1862: 120mm Hg
- Differential pressure MIL-M-36951C <6.0 mm H2O / cm2
- Flammability 16 CFR PART 1610: Class 1
- Latex and fiberglass free
- Flexible and adjustable nasal strap
- Comfort and lightness
- Assembly designed by ultrasonic welding
- Made in Quebec
2 in stock